As we are ending this course, please reflect on the course’s information:
This activity will be assessed by your instructor using this rubric. https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1548271/mod_assign/intro/5440PA-rubric.pdf
1. Abedi, J. (2006). Psychometric issues in the ELL assessment and special education eligibility. Teachers College Record, 108(11), 2282–2303. http://www.ncaase.com/docs/Abedi_TCRE782_2006.pdf
2. Alrubail, R. (2016). Equity for English-language learners. EDUTOPIA. https://www.edutopia.org/blog/equity-for-english-language-learners-rusul-alrubail
3.. Carjuzaa, J., & Ruff, W. (2016). American Indian English language learners: misunderstood and under-served. Cogent Education. https://scholarworks.montana.edu/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1/12658/Ruff_CE_2016.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
4. Ford, D., &Whiting, G. (2006). Under-representation of diverse students in gifted education: recommendations for nondiscriminatory assessment. Gifted Education Press Quarterly, 20 (2). http://www.giftededpress.com/GEPQSPRING2006.pdf
5.Klenowski, V., & Gertz, T. (2009). Culture fair assessment: addressing equity issues in the context of primary mathematics teaching and learning. Australian Research Council (ARC). https://research.acer.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1044&context=research_conference
6. Ortiz, S. (2002). Best practices in non-discriminatory assessments. Best Practices in School Psychology. National Association of School Psychologist. http://axwin13.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/63727656/Best%20Practices%20Nondiscriminatory.pdf
7. Siegel, M., Wisserh, C., & Halverson, K. (2008). A framework for equitable assessment. The Science Teacher, 44. http://people.uncw.edu/kubaskod/nc_teach/class_5_assessment/sounds_like_success_equitable_assessment.pdf
8.Using informal assessment for English language learners. (n.d.). Colorin colorado. http://www.colorincolorado.org/article/using-informal-assessments-english-language-learners
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.