6 PAGES DOUBLE SPACED NOT INCLUDING TITLE PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE
VIDEOS OF THE LECTURE AND I HAVE ATTACHED THE BOOK FOR REFERENCING THE PAGE NUMBERS
– Stress Management: https://youtu.be/r_wY0dsoOR4 – Goal Setting and Delegation: https://youtu.be/D4TpCXBBGtg – Delivering Constructive Feedback: https://youtu.be/gNHGQeZc5X4
1. Perform a personal audit on your methods of stress management. Use the concepts from the book (pp. 304-310) and the supplemental lecture. How well do you do managing your own stress and that of your coworkers?
2. Describe a recent situation where you had to establish/set some work goals and assess how well you did at implementing the basic principles of effective goal setting (e.g., specific and observable, attainable but challenging, developing commitment, providing feedback) described on pp. 470-473.
3. Arrange a situation where you can deliver constructive feedback to someone else. In other words, don’t reflect on a situation that you have recently experienced; rather, go out and provide constructive feedback to someone else as part of this assignment. Even though we are skipping a specific analysis of effective and supportive communication (pp. 290-301), this assignment is actually an exercise in effective and supportive communication. After you have completed your discussion with your selected other person, describe your performance and how well you implemented the principles described on pp. 473-478.
4. Define “delegating” using your own words and describe a situation (1.) where you had work/tasks delegated to you and (2.) where you delegated work/tasks to other people. After you have described those examples, discuss the outcomes that arose as a result of successful completion of the delegated tasks. Did you and your coworkers grow and develop in any specific ways (e.g., trust, respect, professionalism, “involvement,” etc.)? Delegation is described in our book on pp. 490-495.
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.