1. Many modern textbooks are designed with a flurry of color and graphics. These are in stark contrast to those that are designed in black-and-white and contain few graphics. Which of these formats is the optimal design to improve metacognition and affective problem-solving? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
2. What are the environmental factors that will encourage metacognition regulation and the use of metacognition strategies to improve learning? Explain. Under what circumstances might metacognitive strategies be less effective? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
3. Should elements within a course that require developing procedural versus declarative memory be interspersed chronologically or separated into distinct stages? Why? What order, if any, is likely to maximize learning rate? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
4. Much like a computer, the human brain may retain traces of information even after being deleted. These memory traces are physico-chemical manifestations of representations (memories) in the brain. While their existence remains disputed, how might the existence of memory traces bear on developing new procedural and declarative memories? Why is this significant for understanding human cognition? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
5. Name a few factors that are commonly believed to be necessary for creative thinking to occur. Which do you perceive of as relatively more important and which do you believe are not necessary? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
6. Multiple definitions of critical thinking exist among contemporary educational and psychological theorists. How do you define critical thinking? Is your definition of critical thinking more important to problem-finding or problem-solving? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
7. Multi-media instruction can invoke multi-tasking in learners on voluntary and involuntary levels. Several information channels may be in operation and may be activated consciously or unconsciously. During learning, one or more channels may be utilizing the maximum cognitive resources available. Under those conditions, cross-channel interference may be more likely. In light of the phenomena of voluntary and involuntary initiation of cognitive tasks by multi-media presentations are multi- or mono-media instructional materials more efficacious to learners? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
8. Under what conditions and in what job tasks must individuals be able to multi-task? Would multi-media presentations during training be useful in preparation for such job tasks? Why or why not? Could such presentations assist in placing learners on a continuum of multi-tasking ability? Why or why not? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
9. Among the prominent types of neural networks studied by cognitive scientists, Hopfield networks most closely model the high-degree of interconnectedness in neurons of the human cortex. The papers by McClellan et al. (1995) and Berend et al. (2015) discuss learning systems in the human brain-mind system and the role of Hopfield networks as models for actual human learning including sequence of items learned. This resonates with Chomsky’s emphasis on the role of syntax and word sequence in language learning. Write a paper of 1,500 words in which you argue for or against the notion that Hopfield networks not only share characteristics of learning in the brain-mind system but also that they are useful analytic tools.
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.